This Act was repealed on 9999-01-01 by Dairy Industry Development Act, 2010.
Dairies and Dairy Produce Act, 1929
- Commenced on 13 February 1931
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
- [Repealed by Dairy Industry Development Act, 2010 (Act 22 of 2010) on 1 January 9999]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Dairies and Dairy Produce Act.
2. RegulationsThe Minister may, by statutory instrument, make regulations for Zambia, or any part thereof, not inconsistent with this Act, for all or any of the following purposes:
3. PenaltyAny person who shall contravene or aid or abet the contravention of any regulation made under this Act, or of any order issued under any such regulation, or who shall wilfully obstruct or resist the lawful exercise of any of the powers conferred by this Act or any regulation made thereunder, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding three hundred penalty units, or, in default of payment, to imprisonment with or without hard labour for a period not exceeding six months.[As amended by Act No. 13 of 1994]
History of this document
01 January 9999
Repealed by Dairy Industry Development Act, 2010
31 December 1996 this version
13 February 1931