Control of Dogs Act, 1929
- Commenced on 15 March 1929
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Control of Dogs Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—"dog", other than in regulations dealing only with registration, includes any tame or partly tame carnivorous animal in captivity.
3. RegulationsThe Minister may, from time to time by statutory instrument, make, alter and repeal regulations—
4. Fabrication of certificate or badgeAny person who shall—
History of this document
31 December 1996 this version
15 March 1929