Human Tissue Act, 1962
- Commenced on 7 December 1962
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Human Tissue Act.
2. Examination and use of bodies for medical purposes
3. Further provision with respect to the giving of an authority for the examination and use of bodies
4. Examination of bodies and removal of parts to be undertaken under medical supervision
5. SavingNothing in this Act shall be construed as rendering unlawful any dealing with, or with any part of, the body of a deceased person which is lawful apart from this Act.
History of this document
31 December 1996 this version
07 December 1962