Tax Reserve Certificates Act, 1963
- Commenced on 6 September 1963
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Tax Reserve Certificates Act.
2. Issue of tax reserve certificates
3. Moneys received for tax reserve certificates to be paid into a deposit accountAll moneys received for the purchase of tax reserve certificates under this Act shall be paid into a deposit account of the Government established by the Minister for the purpose, and any amounts required for the redemption of such tax reserve certificates shall be paid out of such deposit account.
4. Moneys received for tax reserve certificates not to be regarded as borrowings under the General Loan and Stock ActMoneys received for the purchase of tax reserve certificates issued under this Act shall not be regarded as loans for the purpose of the General Loan and Stock Act.[Cap. 350]
History of this document
31 December 1996 this version
06 September 1963
|Tax Reserve Certificates (Amendment) Regulations, 1980||Statutory Instrument 39 of 1980|