Public Seal Act, 1964
- Commenced on 24 October 1964
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Public Seal Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—"the President" means the President of the Republic;"the Republic" means the Republic of Zambia.
3. The Public SealThe Public Seal of the Republic shall be the following device:
4. Custody of the Public Seal
5. AuthenticationWhenever the Public Seal is affixed to any document or other thing, the affixation shall be authenticated by the signature of the Custodian of the Public Seal.
History of this document
31 December 1996 this version
24 October 1964