International Development Association Act, 1965
- Commenced on 10 September 1965
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the International Development Association Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—"the Association" means the International Development Association;"the Association Agreement" means the agreement providing for the establishment and operation of the Association;"the Association Resolution" means the resolution of the Board of Governors of the Association relating to membership of Zambia in the Association, the text of which is set out in the First Schedule.
3. Acceptance of agreement and resolutionThe President is hereby authorised by instruments under his hand to empower such persons as may be named in such instruments, on behalf of the Government of Zambia—
4. Financial provisions
5. Certain provisions of agreement to have force of law
6. Bank of Zambia to be depositary and channel of communicationIn pursuance of sections 9 and 10 of Article VI of the Association Agreement, the Bank of Zambia is hereby designated as and authorised to be—
History of this document
31 December 1996 this version
10 September 1965