Commercial Travellers (Special Provisions) Act, 1966
- Commenced on 5 August 1966
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Commercial Travellers (Special Provisions) Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—"specified country" means a State or territory to which the provisions of this Act are applied under the provisions of section three.
3. Application of this ActThe *Minister may, by statutory order, apply the provisions of this Act to any State or territory specified in the order.*Applied to Southern Rhodesia by S.I. No. 396 of 1966.
4. Cancellation of certain commercial traveller's licences under the Trades Licensing Act
5. Restriction on grant or renewal of commercial traveller's licences under the Trades Licensing Act
6. Issue of foreign commercial traveller's licence
History of this document
31 December 1996 this version
05 August 1966