Zambia National Commission for UNESCO Act, 1966
- Commenced on 26 August 1966
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Zambia National Commission for UNESCO Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—"Commission" means the Zambia National Commission for UNESCO established by this Act;"UNESCO" means the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization.
3. Establishment and functions of Zambia National Commission for UNESCOThere is hereby established a commission, to be styled the Zambia National Commission for UNESCO, the functions of which shall be—
4. Membership of Commission
5. Establishment, membership and functions of committees
6. Procedure of Commission and its committees
8. AllowancesThere shall be paid to the members of the Commission who are not Ministers, Junior Ministers or public officers, such allowances, if any, as the Minister may determine.
9. Expenses of Commission
10. RegulationsAfter consultation with the Commission, the Minister may, by statutory Instrument, make regulations for the better carrying out of the provisions of this Act.[As amended by No. 16 of 1981]
History of this document
31 December 1996 this version
26 August 1966