Zambian Mines Local Pension Fund (Dissolution) Act, 1966
- Commenced on 7 October 1966
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Zambian Mines Local Pension Fund (Dissolution) Act.
3. Trust Fund to be wound up and dissolved
4. Provisions relating to winding up and dissolution of the Trust FundIn the winding up and dissolution of the Trust Fund the following provisions shall apply:
5. Regulations and amendment and construction of the Trust Deed and the Rules
6. No claims permissible against the Trust Fund after date of dissolutionEvery member, former member, pensioner and dependant shall accept the benefit allotted to him by the Trustees in the winding up and dissolution of the Trust Fund in full discharge of all claims in respect of the Trust Fund and shall as from the date upon which the Trust Fund stands dissolved have no further claim whatsoever in respect of any rights to any benefit under the Trust Deed or the Rules or otherwise.
History of this document
31 December 1996 this version
07 October 1966