Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act, 1967
- Commenced on 27 January 1967
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—"notice" means a notice in writing.
3. Right of bailees to sell goods held under bailment for repair or other treatment and not re-delivered
5. Procedure after sale
6. Supplemental provisions
History of this document
27 January 1967