Financial Institutions (Validation of Acts) Act, 1968
- Commenced on 1 March 1968
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Financial Institutions (Validation of Acts) Act.
3. Validation of actsAny act done by a financial institution on or after the operative date which would have been validly done if at the time of the doing thereof each of the declared days had been declared to be a public holiday, shall be deemed to have been validly done.
4. No liability in respect of actions
History of this document
31 December 1996 this version
01 March 1968