Misrepresentation Act, 1968
- Commenced on 7 October 1968
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Misrepresentation Act.
2. Removal of certain bars to rescission for innocent misrepresentationWhere a person has entered into a contract after a misrepresentation has been made to him, and—
3. Damages for misrepresentation
4. Avoidance of certain provisions excluding liability for misrepresentationIf any agreement (whether made before or after the commencement of this Act) contains a provision which would exclude or restrict—
5. Amendment of the Sale of Goods Act, 1893, as in force in Zambia
6. Saving for past transactionsNothing in this Act shall apply in relation to any misrepresentation or contract of sale which is made before the commencement of this Act.
History of this document
07 October 1968