Gwembe District Special Fund (Dissolution) Act, 1968
- Commenced on 16 February 1968
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Gwembe District Special Fund (Dissolution) Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—"the Fund" means the Gwembe Rural Council Fund;"the Order" means the Zambia (Gwembe District) Orders, 1959 and 1964.[App. 9]
3. Establishment of Gwembe Rural Council FundThere is hereby established a Fund which shall be known as the Gwembe Rural Council Fund.
4. Transfer of assets of Gwembe District Special FundOn the commencement of this Act all moneys and other assets on that date in or standing to the credit of the Gwembe District Special Fund established under section 9 of the Order, Appendix 5 of the 1965 Edition of the Laws, shall vest in the Minister and thereupon the Gwembe District Special Fund shall stand dissolved.
5. Moneys payable into the FundThe Fund shall consist of—
6. Administration of the Fund
History of this document
31 December 1996 this version
16 February 1968