Higher Authority for Power (Special Provisions) Act, 1970
- Commenced on 1 October 1970
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Higher Authority for Power (Special Provisions) Act.
2. InterpretationIn this Act, unless the context otherwise requires—"the amending Order" means the Southern Rhodesia (Higher Authority for Power) Order, 1970, an Order in Council of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, made on the 12th June, 1970;"the Higher Authority" means the Higher Authority for Power constituted by the principal Order;"the principal Order" means the Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland (Dissolution) Order in Council, 1963.[App. 1]
3. Constitution of Higher Authority
4. Certificate under hand of MinisterA certificate under the hand of the Minister certifying that any person named therein is, or was on any specified date, a member of the Higher Authority shall be received in all proceedings as conclusive proof of the matters certified therein.
5. Act to cease to have effect
History of this document
31 December 1996 this version
01 October 1970