Tokyo Convention Act, 1971
- Commenced on 16 April 1971
- [This is the version of this document at 31 December 1996.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Tokyo Convention Act.
3. Application of criminal law to aircraftAny act or omission taking place on board a Zambian-controlled aircraft while in flight elsewhere than in or over Zambia which, if taking place in Zambia, would constitute an offence under the law in force in Zambia, shall constitute that offence:Provided that this subsection shall not apply to any act or omission which is expressly or impliedly authorised by or under that law when taking place outside Zambia.
4. Provisions as to Extradition Act
5. Powers of commander of aircraft
6. Provisions as to evidence in connection with aircraft
History of this document
31 December 1996 this version
16 April 1971