Supplementary Appropriation (2020) Act, 2020
Act 17 of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette on 15 December 2020
- Assented to on 11 December 2020
- Commenced on 15 December 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 15 December 2020.]
1. Short titleThis Act may be cited as the Supplementary Appropriation (2020) Act, 2020.
2. Supplementary appropriationOn the authority of a warrant issued by the President, there may be expended from the Consolidated Fund, such monies not exceeding in aggregate six billion, three hundred eleven million, seven hundred thirty-nine thousand, seven hundred sixty-six kwacha indicated in respect of the services of the Republic specified in the third column of the First Schedule and Second Schedule, being expenditure in excess of the monies appropriated for the services of the Republic during the financial year ending on 31st December, 2020.
History of this document
15 December 2020 this version
11 December 2020